HOW IT WORKS
SEND Us YOUR Clothes
Request a clean out kit, sort through your closet and send us the quality clothes you no longer wear.
we list and sell them
We assess your clothes, photograph and list your items for sale.
you earn IN-STORE credit or cash
Once your items sell, you can earn in-store credits or cash out the value.
What can I send in my Clean Out Kit?
Reluv is looking for your top quality clothing that you no longer wear.
Current fashion forward or older timeless pieces will sell best. Our preference is for well known brands and clothes must be in top condition – new with tags, like new or gently used. Select vintage pieces may also be accepted.
Reluv accepts women’s clothing in top condition:
- Clean and freshly laundered clothes
- Void of stains and dirt
- Without excessive wear(fading or pilling)
- No holes or tears
- Items must be free of odour/perfume and pet hair
- All fasteners (zippers,snaps,buttons,ties etc) must be present and in good working condition.
We accept select accessories including
- Handbags, Totes, Clutches and Wallets
What we do NOT accept?
We DO NOT accept
- Undergarments eg bras, shapewear, undies
- Wedding or bridesmaids dresses
- Jewelry and hair accessories
- Genuine fur items
- Handmade items
- Altered clothing
- Socks and tights
To ensure we accept all your items, please follow the guidelines above. Any items not accepted for sale will be returned to you at your cost, or donated to a local charity.
Do you accept all brands?
What you earn for your clothes?
The table below outlines how we calculate the payout for your clothes. Please note that in accepting and selling your items, we need to cover the costs of shipping, assessing, photographing, listing, packing and posting these items.